The value of your membership gives you far more in benefits and services than you pay in dues. This value will help you earn more through education, networking, and connecting while reducing your risk and liability. Association-sponsored education and designation courses earn you credits toward your continuing education requirements or REALTOR® professional designation, keep you abreast of current real estate issues and increase your earning power.
- See below for more information on what members receive for their dues dollars from SAAR, Alabama Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®:
- CE classes year-round — many provided at no cost — that fulfill state continuing education requirements, lead to professional designations, and provide additional skills or knowledge.
- Earn a professional designations here at SAAR. Having a designation can have a direct impact on your income!
- Alabama REALTORS® Convention & Trade Expo – Full registration gives you three days of world-class education, entertainment and networking opportunities.
- Members can receive assistance with Sentrilock lockboxes, member benefits, dues payments, and other membership services.
- Membership Directory: As part of your membership, you can access the complete directory of 500+ members in SAAR’s database.We offer the following tools at no cost to assist you in today’s fast paced market:
- Agent Inbox – Showing Tool
- Dotloop Business –
- REALTORS Property Resource
- Members who want to make an impact on the real estate industry or SAAR’s future can serve on SAAR committees and task forces.
- Members can also apply for several leadership roles: President-Elect, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and Director.
Housing Market Research
- SAAR provides statistics and economic reports that help members understand the housing market by the numbers – and position Alabama Realtors as the voice for real estate in Florida.
- Representation of REALTORS® before local municipalities and governmental agencies.
- Lobbying for decisions that benefit REALTORS® in issues such as sign ordinances and AREC regulations.
- Protection of the ability to practice real estate.
- Recommendations of candidates for election based on their positions on issues that are important to REALTORS®.
- Support of candidates with funding from the REALTOR® Political Action Committee
- Every SAAR class or event provides time for members to network and engage with one another.
- Monthly General Membership meetings feature presentations about the local real estate market, the association, and issues affecting the real estate industry.
- Social events with our Affiliate Business Partners and Young and New Professionals Network
- FREE membership in our Young and New Professionals network
- Members of SAAR also receive free benefits from Alabama Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Alabama REALTORS® Member Benefits – As a member, you have FREE access to a library of resources such as the Legal Hotline, customizable contracts and forms, and the Tech Helpline
- Designed with you in mind, the REALTOR Benefits® Program is your official member benefits resource, bringing you discounts and unique offers on products and services just for REALTORS®.
- Access to our monthly newsletter (REALTOR® News)
- e-news updates that keep members up-to-date with happenings within the local real estate market, with local issues, and with SAAR events and educational classes.
- The SAAR website provides links to valuable information on the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, Buyer/Seller Advisories, real estate news, and education offerings – just to name a few!
- Public and media relations activities, including monthly real estate housing statistics that communicate accurate market conditions.
- Ad campaigns provided at a local, state and national level, informing consumers about the value of working with a REALTOR®.
Free Legal Assistance
- Members can also contact Alabama REALTORS® Legal Helpdesk (no cost)